With Martin Sieberer in charge of pots and pans, the Trofana Royal boasts Tyrol’s most decorated chef. Since 1996, he has been seducing guests in Ischgl with his award-winning creations. In 2005, he was awarded a prestigious Michelin star for his light, yet satisfying cuisine. Inspired ideas, combined with a distinctive awareness for quality, a focus on regional traditions with new interpretations, as well as the clever interaction of conventional and innovative cooking methods are the recipe for his success.
- Just 28 years old, Martin Sieberer was appointed chef at the "Trofana Royal" in 1996.
- Two years later, he received his first two toques and the title "Newcomer of the Year" from Gault Millau.
- In 1999, Sieberer obtained his third Gault Millau toque.
- In 2000, he was appointed "Austrian Chef of the Year".
- In 2005, the only year that Michelin has been awarding in Austria, Sieberer received one Michelin star.
- In the same year, he was appointed "Lufthansa Star Chef" and pampered business and first class passengers on long-haul flights with his creations.
- In 2016, Martin Sieberer received two additional toques from Gault Millau for his restaurant "Heimatbühne".